Riese

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Re: Riese

New postby Aaron_0105 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:10 am

God knows why.. the original was alright.
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 am

Well, Syfy is involved now, so adding Tapping means adding fans/milking someone they already have a contract with. Some of the comments from the original release were that there wasn't enough dialog and that other characters weren't introduced quickly enough. So, with this new version, it makes more sense quicker and gets the attention of people who might have tuned out of the first draft of episode 1. The feel of upcoming episodes is closer to the original. Of course, I'll keep you posted on anything else coming up with it. Also I started my day off with a nice little suprise:

http://multipleverses.com interview with Riese cast members:

Question: How did you get started working on this project?

Emilie Ullerup: I was actually doing another interview and we were talking about SANCTUARY and things like that and RIESE came up. It just sort of kind of got my attention, I knew that they’d shot some of it and had heard it and my friends were on it. She was like, “You know you should really be on RIESE.” And I was like “Yeah right, I’m not going to be on RIESE, they don’t even know who I am!” And she said, “I’ll email Ryan Copple” and sure enough after our interview she did and the next day I got an email from Ryan saying we’d love to meet with you. We have a part that might be perfect so we met for coffee and I was like “Oh my god – you knew [who I was] and yes please and there it was.”

Guess who that interview was with? :P here's a link to the full interview: http://multipleverses.com/2010/10/28/ri ... -of-riese/
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Raven! Your a RockStar!!! the woman with all the contacts! Nice!
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Dementi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Can't wait for it to air outside the US...
I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream.
Dementi

New postby Aaron_0105 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 am

You can't wait for it to air? Lady what's wrong with you? Are you a geek or not? Download it! :lol:

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

International distribution is still being negotiated. Australia has already secured the DVD rights so Aaron and Mick will have first dibs on buying the box set! :D
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Our lucky Aussie mates.
Any view of things that is not strange, is false.
Victoria Winters

New postby Aaron_0105 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

Raven Kai wrote:International distribution is still being negotiated. Australia has already secured the DVD rights so Aaron and Mick will have first dibs on buying the box set! :D

Seriously? WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

Previous

Return to TV and Web Series