Sanctuary (Spoilers)

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Re: Sanctuary (Spoilers)

New postby Raven Kai » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 pm

I haven't enjoyed Sanctuary much since Ashley was killed off and her motorcycle, guns and balls were given to Will. Considering no one else has posted on this thread in almost 11 months, I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way. I do have to say I enjoyed this weeks episode. I think it's the best episode they've made since they killed Ashley. Did anyone else watch it?
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 am

Well Ms Winters isnt into it so i dont post here about it. I still enjoy it and Mel is liking it but she prefers The Good Doctor Who to Helen Magnus.
I havent had a chance to watch the 1st 3 eps yet. I have aqcuired them though and am going to watch them fairly soon i hope.
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Victoria Winters » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 am

What can I say. No tv. Only saw the online show a bit.
Any view of things that is not strange, is false.
Victoria Winters

New postby Aaron_0105 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

no tv?!?!?! aww man..
Well the online bit is waaaay different to what's on tv now..

Hang on! How do you watch your movies then??
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Victoria Winters » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Sorry Aaron, let me clarify. We actually own 3 tv sets. One is as old as Barnabas, it is black and white and is shaped super cool, but the only thing it picks up is MASH. The second one is a little 12" CRT set that we use for the vcr/dvd combo player because it is not on speaking terms with tv #3. TV #3 is a nice 22" digital one (had been a floor model) that we use for the playstation2 that won't talk to the CRT set. To pick up television programs here one must have either cable, a satellite dish, or a digital box. The only one of those that only has a one time fee and doesn't come with a bill every month is the digital box. However, it would only show the 3 big networks and maybe 2 other channels and there isn't anything broadcast there that we're interested in watching. That is how we can play games and watch movies. :D
Victoria Winters

New postby Aaron_0105 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:18 am

Man TV in America sucks.
We have "cable" here but Mel and i don't have it as the free to air pretty much covers us and anything that i want to watch that isn't aired on freeview i just download add free.

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Miss Winters, you can watch just about any show you want online at the network website. I'll get you hooked up with seasons 1 and 2 and then you can watch 3 via http://syfy.com/sanctuary Any show you are interested in, just let me know and I'll help you track it down. Almost every network streams their shows now (sometimes delayed like FOX.com) or there are other services (like Hulu or WB's website) that show old seasons of shows that are still on the air.
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Aaron, tv does suck here, even BBC will not let me watch Doctor Who on the compooper, cause I'm not in Britain and haven't paid their television tax. Raven, I have tried a few of the online networks a few months ago, except for Fancast, Veoh, and Youtube, they all wanted to charge me to watch. I will try the link to check out Sanctuary. Thank you.
Maybe they all think I'm rich so something.
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:24 am

We live in the U.S. and spend our free time on the computer. I think that by definition means we be po' folk. People with money go do things like, erm... go out, socialize, etc.
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Raven, I remember that sort of thing!
Actually, sometimes we do go to Friday's. After 10pm most of their appetizers are half off and 2 can have a fine appetizer meal that way for less then $10.
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Sounds like a thrifty nifty idea, Miss Winters. :)
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

nomnomnom
Victoria Winters

Previous

Return to TV and Web Series