Stargate Atlantis (Spoilers)

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Re: Stargate Atlantis (Spoilers)

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Count me in for both of them!
Like i said Dementi... it was kinda obvious...
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Dementi » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:35 am

LoL
I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream.
Dementi

New postby Telkesh » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Aaron_0105 wrote:Count me in for both of them!
Like i said Dementi... it was kinda obvious...

Damn you :wink: . My curiosity level is lower then a toddler's on a good day. Now I have to find that picture. *warms up google*

Edit: found two. One was a total "well Duh, I have actually been watching this show this year, even my cat knew it was coming"

The other, though... it made me pause for a second.
:-:Smile - It may seem dark now, but a new dawn will come. Dawn always comes:-:
Telkesh

New postby Aaron_0105 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:23 am

Now you have me worried about the second one....
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Aaron_0105 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Inquisition... As soon as I read the title of the show I knew exactly what was going to happen in this one... just like Politics in season one of SG-1 and Disclosure in season 6... They have to justify their reason for existence... ungrateful sods... a bit of a low for the end of the series but a necessary one I think for the whole storyline.

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Telkesh » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Aaron_0105 wrote: Teyla's got some very serious cojones!!!!!

Indeed. Very serious cojones. Made of cold steel.
Telkesh

New postby Pegasus Angel » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:08 am

I just watched epi 14 where Michael infiltrates Atlantis, thought it was a brilliant episode, and Teyla at the end!! Go girl!!! I thought he would slip of his own accord, but no! Loved it!! :mrgreen:
Pegasus Angel

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 am

Aahh is he really dead? We didn't see the body and what's the bet there is a clone out there already being made as a fail-safe in case he dies? Didn't think of that did you?

But I have to say the episode along with the Shrine are the best so far this season... brilliant... everything was thought of and the camera work was fantastic...

Why god damnit! Why!

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Telkesh » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Aaron_0105 wrote:ahh is he really dead?

Yes. I was a little annoyed they brought Michael back. I was worried they'd let him get away in the end and we'd forever be wondering what happened to him.
Conside3ring we have but only a few episodes left we can easily assume Mike is dead.
Telkesh

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 pm

ahh but you know what they say about assumptions? They're the mother of all F@^!ups!

There is still the movie(s) to come yet and and you are never really dead in Scifi... my money is on him to be back....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby TragicComedy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:59 pm

I was actually kind of sad when Michael died. I mean, not that I don't think he deserved to die but it's sort of like Ba'al, some baddies you just can't help but love. And Michael was such a tormented soul. The way he cared for Teyla was sweet in his crazy sort of way.
TragicComedy

New postby Raven Kai » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:28 pm

And he had a great profile, too. :P
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 am

TragicComedy wrote:I was actually kind of sad when Michael died. I mean, not that I don't think he deserved to die but it's sort of like Ba'al, some baddies you just can't help but love. And Michael was such a tormented soul. The way he cared for Teyla was sweet in his crazy sort of way.

hey New guy! or Girl! how ya doing! Welcome!
I was actually thinking the same thing! Who are they going to replace as the ultimate bad guy in the pegasus galaxy? I think Michael was even badder than Ba'al.... Look at what he did in such a short time.. Imagine what he could have done if he had 2000 years to do it like Ba'al did...

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Telkesh » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:41 am

AUSTRALIAN!!

Damn, I miss Alison :)
Telkesh

New postby Pegasus Angel » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:53 am

Latest epi was very dark, the Sheppard bits anyways, I was kinda in shock til the end and was like 'Nooooooooooooo' that can't happen to him!

Phew!!! :mrgreen:
Pegasus Angel

New postby Telkesh » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm just glad they didn't bring Koyla back for real. that would of just sucked.
Telkesh

New postby Aaron_0105 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

yeah i agree too. that would've meaned that the writers had run out of ideas.... and besides we all saw him get killed that day in lucius' village...

besides i still enjoyed the ep anyway.. i thought it was rather a good one about Mr "You can call me......... Dick" (LOL) Woolsey.. His true colours are finally coming through...

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Aaron_0105 wrote: i thought it was rather a good one about Mr "You can call me......... Dick" (LOL) Woolsey.. His true colours are finally coming through...

Oh you should have heard all the Dick jokes Robert Picardo made at Comic Con!! grrr.. I can't wait to get a new camera so I can transfer the video!

Telkesh wrote:I'm just glad they didn't bring Koyla back for real. that would of just sucked.

I agree. Mind you, I can't see him without thinking of The Goonies. :P
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 am

Raven Kai wrote:
Aaron_0105 wrote:
Oh you should have heard all the Dick jokes Robert Picardo made at Comic Con!! grrr.. I can't wait to get a new camera so I can transfer the video!

LOL really? What type is it? Camera that is..

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:37 am

I bought a Panasonic GS320 minidv to take to comic con. Then my pc died while I was there. When I got back, all my ports were fried. It took me a couple months to get a usb port working and when I plugged my camera in to transfer the Felicia Day and Sandeep Parikh video to my computer, the camera got fried. I think my motherboard has a short in it and a surge hit the internal battery in the camera. The cheapest quote I've gotten to even look at is $260 but I can get a new camera cheaper then that so I tried taking the camera apart. Unfortnuately the way the housing for the tapes is designed, I can not get the gears to budge. The tape is actually wrapped around the heads so the only option I have is to get wire cutter and cut away the housing bit by bit until I can safely remove the casette.

The other safe tapes that I have from Comic Con are: Stan Lee, Stargate Continuum, Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Wendi Pini: ElfQuest, Ben10... um.. I think there were others too but im drawing a blank atm. Anyway, As you know I've been out of work since May so no money for bills let alone a new camera. *sigh* No one around here has a miniDV camcorder. grrr.
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 am

Aww thats crap... My brother had got one... but he isn't going to aprt with it anytime soon, cos he is going to be a 1st time dad in approx 11 days... so he wants to use it.

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Pegasus Angel » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:06 am

I saw some of the footage from the Comic Con and Picardo was really quite fun to listen to. I was hoping he'd be a guest at P4, but I'm happy with Chris Heyerdahl :mrgreen:
Pegasus Angel

New postby Raven Kai » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:31 am

Aaron - tell your brother grats from us!!

PA - oh, yes he's hilarious! did you see the bit where Jewel said she aspired to be a sexy as Dick?

BTW, don't know if you guys heard or not but Jason Momoa was attacked in a bar last weekend. He was hit in the face with a beer glass that shattered. He had 140 stitches on his face and had to have reconstructive surgery. Haven't heard anything other then the guy charged was already on probation for gun charges when he got into an argument with Jason earlier in the night. I hope they are able to keep the scars to a minimum, that there is no nerve damage or loss and that's he's not in too much pain anymore. I hope the jury takes into consideration that he appearance is as much a part of his career as an artist's hands or a carpenter's tools when they hand out the verdict.
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:31 am

OH NO!!!!! I came her on a high note after watching Brainstorm and about to cheer for Rodney cos the geek is the MAN! but this news has kinds put a damenper on it... Man that sucks.. Hope Jason kicked his ass back...

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:41 am

I kind of got the impression from the articles that they arguement was earlier in the night and the other guy wouldn't get over it so came up later without warning and just hit him with the mug. There wasn't anything about a fight, just this guy walking up to him and hitting him the face. I looked but haven't seen any other info. *fingers crosseD*
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Really? oh thats low... *Fingers crossed from me as well**

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:12 am

I totally squeed and clapped and laughed and got a huge kick out of the newest episode. <3

Oh and Yay for scienctists having a sense of humor about things. :D
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Raven Kai wrote:I totally squeed and clapped and laughed and got a huge kick out of the newest episode. <3

Oh and Yay for scienctists having a sense of humor about things. :D

I did too. but not the squeeing part though, but i had a big grin on my face towards the end.. And even more so to the implied "mile high club" :mrgreen:

The geek gets the girl!

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Yes. Now that the cats out of the bag, so to speak, I don't expect her to be demurely waiting on him for anything anymore. :P

The geeks should always get the girl (or guy if it's a girl geek like me).
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 am

She is definetly going to be the rock in their relationship.. The one who will teach humilty to him...

I wonder what john will say when the cat is out of the bag back in atlantis? Technically speaking Jen and Rod (Smirk!) will have been gone for anywhere up to 7 weeks from the base.. Ya know three weeks back to earth then a bout a week on earth maybe and then the best three weeks of Rodney's on the way back! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And your right Raven the geeks should always get the girl cos the invaribly end up saving the day by telling the Hero how to do it!

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

PreviousNext

Return to TV and Web Series