Stargate Atlantis (Spoilers)

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Re: Stargate Atlantis (Spoilers)

New postby Raven Kai » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:04 am

John will be happy. I mean, he's been waiting for it. He'll be the only one who gets it, I'm sure. Tayla will be happy for Jennifer. The others, especially Ronin, will be confused. :D

I need a geek of my own. :( I'm jealous of Jennifer. Of course, I'd be happy with John if he offered himself to me. :P
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Get in line..
Your gonna have to wait and now i've got an even longer wait for Dr Keller..

And Ronin won't be confused he will get sulky and moody and JEALOUS! Cos he already was at the beginning of the ep!
I think he was just interested In Jeniffer cos she is a doctor like his deceased wife... She reminds him too much of her...
So i have some sympathy for the big man..
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Raven Kai » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm

I have some sympathy for him but when he had the chance, he blew it. I know they have been hanging out and getting to know each other as he taught her to fight so during that time, he didn't do anything that would rekindle the spark they shared. The the thing that happened to Rodney, well, he let his defenses down and usually, that will go a long way to move a girl's heart.

Oh, and I am not getting in line for anyone. I don't wait anymore.
Raven Kai
Administrator

Previous

Return to TV and Web Series