Bionic Woman

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Bionic Woman

New postby The Great Frosted Flake » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:04 pm

I am having a hard time buying that Michelle Ryan is the Bionic woman. There is just something off about the way they are handling her being the bionic woman. I thought she would be more disturbed about this. There would be more conflict about this. But I love Kattee’s character she rocks the show. If wasn’t for that character I would have given up watching.
The Great Frosted Flake

New postby Raven Kai » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:55 pm

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. We don't get any channels up here on the mountain and haven't bitten the bullet on cable or dish yet. I did however see the opening scene with Katee saying, 'tell me you love me' or whatever the line is. I think she's the only reason I am even going to give the show a chance. ;-) I was a fan of the original and it's going to be hard for me to get used to this new one, but I said that about BSG too so who knows.
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby abacus » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 am

I saw this the other day and I wasn't hugely impressed. It all looked very nice, but seemed to lack underlying substance. The storyline relating to Sarah Corvas is probably the most engaging element.

I also think the opening credits are really bad... I really hope their style is a homage to the credits of the orginal series because otherwise I don't know what they were thinking!
abacus

New postby Serenity » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:18 pm

I kinda like it.
It's a nice series to relax and watch some bootey kickin' :D
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't have a solution but your problem fascinates me.

Squirrels are just rats with sweetly furs.
Serenity

New postby Raven Kai » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:49 pm

I have only caught a few mintues of it. i was going to watch it on NBC.com but then they pulled the first 6 eps and I won't watch it out of order. I think I heard it wasn't getting picked up for a second season?
Gee, where have I heard that from before... hmm... Oh YEAh, every other Scifi show NBC gets it hands on!
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Dementi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:51 pm

lol
I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream.
Dementi

New postby Serenity » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:29 pm

are they really think about cancelling it?

oh that would be sad...
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't have a solution but your problem fascinates me.

Squirrels are just rats with sweetly furs.
Serenity

Return to TV and Web Series