Doctor Who: Advent Calendar

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy TV and Web series, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

Doctor Who: Advent Calendar

New postby Raven Kai » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm

The Doctor Who Christmas Special : Voyage Of The Damned will be out in a few weeks and to celebrate the offical Doctor Who website at BBC.com has an interactive Advent Calendar available. Games to play, downloads, special messages, lots of fun. Check it out!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Aaron_0105 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 pm

i'm there!! see ya!
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby Victoria Winters » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:49 pm

Thank you dearest Ravenkai!! Gots me a new screen saver!!
Any view of things that is not strange, is false.
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 am

Hee hee. I played for quite a while there. Loads of fun. I'm there every week or so playing around. That's how I ended up on my quest to find the Children In Need specials. I didn't know they existed until I saw it on the website! I LOVE the Doctor!!!
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Wow, I know I'm tired now. The first time I read through that I thought it said "Chicken in need". What a dodo I am. Good look with your quest. :)
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:11 am

Chicken in Need! LOL Wow... um.. Yeah, I know a chicken in need of Frying!!! Mwahahaha! (and eating)
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:18 pm

I like to eat chicken too. Usually baked. mmm.... Getting hungry.
Victoria Winters

New postby Victoria Winters » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Has anyone seen this episode yet? Since I'm not in the UK it won't let me download the episode. I seem to run into this often, they don't think it counts that I'd like to be in the UK. :) Love those trailers though!! Who was the wiseguy that named the ship Titanic anyway? Not a history major I suppose. From the clip I can't tell who attacked the ship. It comes from 3 directions though. A bady involved in Torchwood perhaps? This is only a guess.
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:51 pm

Um ...shhhh... I watched it tonight. It was pretty good. I was trying to decide if I should sleep or watch it because I've been up since 4 am and well, just the sound of the Tardis grabbed my attention and I was hooked. :) I'm in love with the Doctor!!! I would be a perfect companion, considering I have LOTS of experience with unrequited love, I have no fear of death and my greatest desire is to get away from it all!!! :D
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Yes, you are perfect as a companion. Don't forget you're very mechanically inclined too and can think quickly in a stressful/ life threatening situation.
I have wanted to be with the Doctor on his adventures since I was 14. Don't want the love part, just the friendship and crazy adventure. Hmmm... what companion talents do I have...can pecan pie be used as a weapon? Oh yes, I could blind the Daleks my flinging it like monkey's do poo and I was always last standing in dodgeball!! I can dodge and weave :blob4:
Victoria Winters

New postby Raven Kai » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:42 am

Don't forget you could mesmerize the bad guys with your glare! Your giggle could be amplified by the sonic screwdriver to send a sound wave pulse that could disable electronics. Hmm... Yes, I imagine you would be the last standing at dodge ball. You could drift in and out of the baddies in such away that they beat themselves up!! *grin* You'd be the one the Doctor falls for that doesn't love him back!!! LOL
Raven Kai
Administrator

New postby Victoria Winters » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Wow, thanks!! I have more talents then I thought. hmmm turn badies into stone with "the glare", insane giggles, Oh, forgot my movie quality scream!! I could bust some badies ear drums and break thick glass all at the same time. I don't think The Doctor falls for all of his companions. Just good friends some of them. There was also his grand daughter and a couple of her teachers in the beginning. A more chaste sort of love. :)
Victoria Winters

Return to TV and Web Series