The Dark Knight

Here's the place to discuss science fiction and fantasy films, plus their characters, actors, and crew.

The Dark Knight

New postby Aaron_0105 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 pm

The Darknight... WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

This movie gets a 11 out of 10 from me....
Heath Ledger rocks is this movie... Sheer brilliance...

I though no-one would be able to compete with Jack Nicholson's Joker from the Batman movie with Micael Keaton as Batman and Kim Hot damn Bassinger as the girl, but Heath takes it ,that bit farther and made something that was great into friggin fantastic.....

I am definetly going to go and see this movie again.... even if it costs me...

GO AND SEE IT. I cannot stress how cool this movie is... I might be a bit biased though....
Life is fun, death is peaceful, it is usually the transition that is painful.....

UberSci!
Aaron_0105

New postby kingfelic » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I saw it here on friday, and went 2 hours before the 3:15 and as i was waiting at 2 i heard everyone working there was saying the entire night was sold out, i was walking around the mall and people were upset that they couldn't see it cause it was sold out!

I personally like Heath as Joker more then Nicholson..."watch me make this pen disappear!"

I totally agree with you Aaron! It is most definitely cool.. I know that it's great because I didn't at all think of how they made it, was just grabbed into the film, like i was kidnapped to watch the story unfold! So AWESOME! If i had the money I'd go again!

You're so not Bias on this film!!
Geek: slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc." Formerly, the term referred to a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken, bat, snake or bugs. The 1976 edition of the American Heritage Dictionary included only the definition regarding geek shows.
kingfelic

Return to Films